BigRockies.com Featured Clip
Crematv.com Featured Clip
Sears Canada > AlwaysForMe CruiseDirect.com - click here! flirty florals Shop lids.com - the #1 destination for headwear!
$4.99 Shipping on All Products at pacificcoast.com Free shipping Your Trip, Your Way at Expedia.ca

Be quiet your neighbors can hear you!

An open public forum for residents of Bridlewood Pointe of View in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Be quiet your neighbors can hear you!

Postby Sassy » Sun May 15, 2011 9:45 pm

I think the board might consider sending out a notice or news letter asking to be kind to your neighbors by being more quiet. I recall this kind of notice in previous years. Loud vehicles idling in visitor, loud noisy people speaking/yelling/giggling while coming and going, finding used condoms in visitor parking... Come on people.. its warmer out.... windows are open... shut the ******* up and smarten up!
Sassy
Sassy
Regular User

Re: Be quiet your neighbors can hear you!

Postby condonganza » Mon May 16, 2011 7:33 am

I couldnt agree more!

and now that the weather is nice, there seem to be more people out smoking on their decks. Maybe people could think about their neighbours as their smoke wafts into their neighbours windows..... both cigarette and pot smoke!
condonganza
Regular User

Re: Be quiet your neighbors can hear you!

Postby Sassy » Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 am

I am surprised that the word *H e ll was *'ed out! I also have to agree with the smoke smells... although I get annoyed by the BBQ smoke too!
Sassy
Sassy
Regular User

Return to Bridlewood POV